IP phones places calls through the Internet, via VoIP (hence, the name!). And with the right VoIP provider, you can get free calls and cheap rates. To toot our own horn, OneSuite’s VoIP service, SuiteAdvantage, gets you just that.
1. Pair up – make & receive free calls
- Pair up on SuiteAdvantage: when you and a friend both subscribe to SuiteAdvantage, you can call each other for FREE, from anywhere in the world.
- Pair up on IP phones: then, use SuiteAdvantage on your IP phones for quick and easy dialing.
2. Quick ‘n easy dialing
Go back to the good old days when your contacts are just a phone call away, and not turn-on-laptop-wait-to-boot-up-open-more-software-and-finally-log-in away.
3. Save money
(Find out more about SuiteAdvantage in the following section.)
4. Ergonomic calling
Out of convenience or habit, you may prefer having a desktop phone for making often lengthy long-distance international calls.
5. Optional calling methods
OneSuite’s VoIP service adds power and savings to traditional long-distance international calls:
1. NO TAXES!
What you see is what you pay: no additional fees for any of OneSuite’s rates or services.
2. Cheap long-distance, low monthly subscription
Rates are super low! And monthly subscription is only $2.95.
If you had to move to Siberia in the next hour, just take the phone with you. Once plugged into an Ethernet port, people could still find you at the same U.S./Canada number.
4. Additional phone line
Get a US/Canada local phone number!
5. Unlimited incoming calls
When friends and family call your VoIP number, you pick up for free.
6. Free voicemail, call waiting, and caller ID features
Did you know that the caller ID feature can run $8.95/month alone? With SuiteAdvantage, it’s free! Check out OneSuite.com for the complete list of free features.