- After you’ve downloaded the app, open it and you’ll see the OneSuite Mobile Dialer. (as shown in image 1)
- Go to Settings, and you’ll see the interface as shown in image 2.
- Quick Dial Mode: Dialing Preferences > Quick Dial Mode > Tap to turn it on
- Direct Dial Settings: Direct Dial Settings > 1). Enter your Account Number (PIN), skip if you have ZipDial set up for your cell phone number already, or see “Improve Your Calling Experience 1”; 2). Keep the default U.S. local access number or enter another local access number. If you’re outside of the U.S. or Canada, enter an international access number.
- OneSuite Mobile Dialer Integration: You can then set your dialer usage method, such as opting to connect to OneSuite directly from Android’s contact list or call log without opening the OneSuite App:
- Use OneSuite Mobile Dialer for all my calls (not suggested unless you’d like to use OneSuite for your domestic calls)
- Ask which dialer to use for each call: when you make calls, you will be prompted to complete the call using either OneSuite Mobile Dialer, or the phone’s dialer.
- Never use OneSuite Mobile Dialer (unless you have the OneSuite app open)
- Use my instructions below for each call: handy for international calls, see next step
- If you choose a, b or c, you are done! If you choose d, go to My Instructions.
- Enter the beginning phone numbers for the calls you wish to be made by OneSuite Mobile Dialer instead of regular dialer. Usually this means international numbers beginning with 011. You can hit the “+” sign to add another set of numbers.
- Go to My Preferred Dialer, select OneSuite Mobile Dialer.
Expedite your OneSuite Mobile Dialer connection time by following these useful tips:
- ZipDial + RapiDial = Speed
Save your phone under ZipDial + RapiDial so your OneSuite Mobile Dialer won’t need to take the extra step of entering your account number/PIN for you during the dialing process. See our previous blog post for ZipDial and RapiDial set up instructions. Remember that you DO NOT need to enter your Account Number (PIN) under Settings > Direct Dial Settings when your phone is saved under ZipDial.
- Skip Balance and Minute Announcements
For an even faster connection, when you are setting up ZipDial, under PIN Management, leave out your Balance and Minute Announcements so it won’t be included in the prompts.
- One Touch Dialing
Keep Quick Dial Mode turned on (see Setup, step 3) to call straight from your contact list.
- OneSuite Mobile Dialer Integration
This great feature is unique to Android! Set up instructions (see Setup, step 6 and 7) for all your international calls to be automatically made by OneSuite Mobile Dialer. You don’t even have to open the app!
- Destination Number Format
In your contacts:
Enter your U.S. and Canada numbers as: 1 + area code + phone number;
Enter your international numbers as: 011 + country code + area code + phone number.
To access your OneSuite account, visit our companion mobile site to manage settings, look up call history, check rates and search for local, toll-free or gay anime international access numbers.
You can also reach the mobile site from your app, under Settings > OneSuite My Account > Go to My Account.