- Getting your news feeds online for free instead of subscribing to newspaper.
- You may consider dropping cable TV too, because nowadays there are tons of sites offering free live streaming of sports, news and even TV series, like Hulu™.
- Pay your bills online, and save on stamps, envelops and check books.
- Booking your flights, hotel stays and admission tickets online instead of making the trip, especially when they offer online discounts.
- Because your bandwidth is always there, you might as well use VoIP for making your long-distance calls. You can even drop your landline altogether and get a phone number for only $2.95 monthly with OneSuite SuiteAdvantage service. You can easily save $20 a month by dropping your landline plus the benefit of much cheaper rates of pay-as-you-go VoIP versus your local phone provider for calling long distance.
- You can also receive or send fax using the Internet. If you only receive fax online, OneSuite offers a great deal of $1.00 per month for unlimited incoming fax. And if you wish to send fax at cheap rates, even better! For $2.95, you can send faxes online wherever. The best thing is, you’re also saving the environment by going green.
Care to pitch in, anyone?